top of page

Zebra Republic NFTs Group

Public·40 members

[[WATCH LIVE]] Sivasspor - Keçiörengücü live watch 18 January 2024

Historique des confrontations depuis 2024 ; Prochains matchs. Tous les matchs ; Classements. Comparatif stats tournois ; Série en cours Keçiörengücü. Résultats ...

LASK have so much on the line in this game that we think they should just about have enough to find a slender win over their Norwegian opposition. A 1-0 win for LASK looks like it could be a good value find at 7/1 and we've predicted this result as we can't see Rosenborg troubling the LASK defence in what should be a fairly slow paced encounter. Whereas with football, I was all right in my team, but I was probably rubbish in the grand scheme of things so I am glad I made the choice to go for tennis. Media playback is not supported on this device Andy Murray tells BBC Radio 5 Live about his injury, rehabilitation and return to tennis Murray could still have a future in football, however, if he follows up his past addiction to Football Manager by moving into the dug-out in real life. Spurs have scored 13 goals in their four games in the Champions League but that huge defeat against Bayern leaves them with 9 goals against. They've certainly turned things around though and they'll still be riding the wave of confidence that a new manager brings after Mourinho's appointment last week. With an average of over three goals a game so far they'll be confident of another big result this week. A big reason why we're so difficult to beat at home is because when teams are doing their preparation they say 'OK, they're a good footballing team, they cause you problems and the crowd are with them'," he added. It's a difficult place to come to try to get a result, so our crowd are a really big part of what we've done this season. I want to win the league, but I want to do it with my supporters, if we win the league and we celebrate and there's a few ball boys there, a few paramedics and some directors, we won't take any satisfaction in that. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Slavia Prague 1, Inter Milan 3. Posted at 90'+4' VAR Decision: No Goal Slavia Prague 1-3 Inter Milan. Posted at 90'+3' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Inter Milan. Milan Skriniar tries a through ball, but Romelu Lukaku is caught offside. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Vladimir Coufal (Slavia Prague). Five of Villa's last 10 games are against top-seven clubs but that does not matter as much as it might have done normally according to Lawro, who says: "The form that teams are in once they restart will be all that matters when you consider which games are most difficult in the run-in"This is a chance for them to put that behind them, though. They were on a run of four straight league defeats when the season stopped, but it won't feel like that because it is so long ago that they last played - 100 days, exactly, since they lost 4-0 at Leicester on 9 March. Solskjaer's side were clinging on for so much of this game and squandered the big opportunities when they came in the shape of those chances for Pereira and Martial. Martial's wild finish was symptomatic of his performance. United were counting on him even more in Rashford's absence but he simply failed to deliver. He was laboured and lack-lustre. United did close down Liverpool's potent full-backs Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andrew Robertson for large parts of the game but there is a glaring lack of quality that has been exposed so often this season. Che Adams scored twice and Danny Ings netted from the penalty spot as Saints claimed only their sixth home win of the season at St Mary's. Ings began the game in the hunt for the Premier League golden boot, and with five minutes remaining, he moved to within one goal (22) of Leicester City's Jamie Vardy (23). The Southampton striker had his opportunities to draw level with compatriot Vardy in the second half, but his selfless approach created better chances for his team-mates. Hibs go into this game on the back of a managerial change, with Jack Ross taking over at the helm of the club last week. Hibs sacked Paul Heckingbottom after losing to Celtic in the Scottish League Cup and hope that Ross can restart their season. Ortega has insisted Nicaragua is taking the most sensible approach to dealing with the pandemic. Critics say he wants to show the world that life in Nicaragua continues as normal. Washington imposed sanctions on Nicaragua following a crackdown on opposition protests in 2018. Some members of the European Union have accused Ortega of jailing and torturing political prisoners and banning human rights groups and media outlets, something the government denies. Jong AZ Alkmaar are quite productive until now but they still stay at bottom half of the table. So I think they really need important win to avoid relegation zone now. Unfortunately, they will play against strong team here. De Graafschap have better quality of player than Jong AZ Alkmaar this season. De Graafschap stay at top half of the table. I hope two teams can score here and the game will not end with draw result. Maybe there will be at least 2 goals when first half. Let's see this interesting game until end with happy for all my frie Tottenham are back in more familiar surroundings this weekend, and Mourinho will be itching to bounce back with a win against a Burnley side who will be happy to play the role of visitors on Saturday. Eriksen plays tomorrow. Every player we have has to be ready to help the team," Mourinho told a news conference on Monday. We are not in conditions to think about anything else than that. The 27-year-old Eriksen, out of contract in June, has suffered a dip in form this season with his future at the club unclear and was substituted during Tottenham's 1-0 defeat by Premier League leaders Liverpool on Saturday. Silva in sticky situation as Toffees chase Simeone Everton are considering sacking manager Marco Silva after a 5-2 thrashing in the Merseyside derby against Liverpool which left the Toffees languishing in the Premier League's bottom three. The Express are reporting that Everton are planning an audacious attempt to bring Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone as a replacement, with the Argentine struggling this season in the Spanish capital. Charlton have a huge potential boost here, with Lyle Taylor in contention for selection this weekend. The hosts are much improved with the striker back in the side. They won four and drew two of the six games he played before injury, while he's still their top scorer despite sitting out since August. That would be a major boost for the Addicks, who have kept picking up results without him. We’re backing Charlton to claim a result on the Draw No Bet market. They are five points behind leaders PSG but the same number of points ahead of third placed Club Brugge. Madrid aren't that certain of making it to the last sixteen because if they lose this match and Brugge win away at Galatasaray, the gap between them would be down to two points. As fate would have it, the final set of fixtures have Brugge at home to Madrid. To whet the appetite, here's Real boss Zinedine Zidane declaring his "love" for PSG's Kylian Mbappe. Video - Zinedine Zidane: 'I am in love with Kylian Mbappe'00:33 19:00 - Farewell. Aston Villa v Newcastle! We're going to leave you in the capable hands of Oli Gent, who is on live text duty for Aston Villa's clash with Newcastle United. Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü live watch 18 January 2024 15 hours ago — Watch Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü live stream on 18/01/2024 at 11:00. Sivasspor - Keçiörengücü prediction, live score, and teams news with ... Alisson held his ground brilliantly and forced Rupp to lose his nerve, failing to either shoot or deliver a suitable pass for Teemu Pukki to score, and leaving Allison to intercept. It kept Liverpool's clean sheet - and their unbeaten streak - intact. Did you know? Against Norwich, Alisson kept his 10th Premier League clean sheet of the season, more than any other keeper. Defenders - Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Caglar Soyuncu (Leicester) Toby Alderweireld: In the absence of a clean sheet, and having put the ball in the back of your own net, you have got to do something pretty spectacular to still get in my team of the week. Wigan are winless in six away FA Cup matches. Wigan have not scored more than a goal in 12 of their last 15 matches. Wigan have conceded two or more goals in nine of their last 14 away matches. Leicester City have seven wins in the last 10 home matches. Leicester City have 11 wins in their last 15 matches. [STREAMING] Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü live match 18 15 hours ago — [STREAMING] Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü live match 18 January 2024 in 9 hours — Prediction for the game Sivasspor vs Keciorengucu that will ... Posted at 90' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Jan Bednarek. Posted at 89' Offside, Southampton. Alex McCarthy tries a through ball, but Kyle Walker-Peters is caught offside. Goal!Posted at 86' Goal! Southampton 0, Arsenal 2. Joseph Willock (Arsenal) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a set piece situation. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Manchester United are the only team to take points off Liverpool so far this season - but can they repeat that feat at Anfield on Sunday?"I am more confident about a Liverpool win this time than I would usually be before this game - for obvious reasons," BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson said. Jurgen Klopp's side are just playing extremely well and they are really in the groove at the moment, especially at home. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1, Borussia Dortmund 1. Sargis Adamyan (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Jürgen Locadia (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Pavel Kaderábek replaces Christoph Baumgartner. =12.0ptThe grand separating factor here is the home form for Valencia and Atletico’s struggles away from. Key too is the fact that these sides have not been known for scoring a lot of goals in recent times. Valencia have not scored more than one goal in 11 of 12 matches and Atletico have not scored more than one in their last six matches. This coupled with Atletico’s away form, we will back Valencia for a narrow win; a 1-0 victory for the home side will do. Sturridge terminates Trabzonspor contract The former England striker, who terminated his contract at Turkish club Trabzonspor earlier on Monday, was first banned for two weeks in July 2019. Sturridge was initially found guilty of two charges of instructing his brother to lay bets on a proposed move to Sevilla, but an appeal lodged by the Football Association proved a further two charges. Away team should be favorite here, since they are having much better youth school and often play for the title in this range. Deportivo was playing quite well, and they were in the playoff place for longer time, but with the less of the quality players in the roster, team went down recently. The hosts come into this game with a mixed record at home, as they’ve won five and lost six of their 13 matches in front of their own fans in the Championship. However, Birmingham’s record has taken a bit of a thumping in recent weeks, as they’ve lost four league games on the spin at their own ground. Despite that, this could be a chance for them to turn things around. Adelaide United lost their opening two games of the season and looked a little lost until their FFA Cup Final victory over Melbourne City gave them a spark which changed their fortunes. They won their next four games and climbed to third in the league but their loss last weekend means they are six points behind leaders, Sydney FC. It really has been chalk and cheese when comparing their home and away form as they've scored just two goals in their last four on the road compared to eleven in their last four home games. This could cost them here, especially as they travel to a Bordeaux side with the wind in their sails. Johnstone) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 74' Stevie May (St. Johnstone) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic). Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Matt Butcher (St. Johnstone) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü prediction, live stream, score Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Sivasspor vs Keçiörengücü odds. Match date: 18 Jan 2024. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1, Bournemouth 0. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Romain Saïss. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Romain Saïss tries a through ball, but Daniel Podence is caught offside. Leeds have won seven and lost once at home this term, giving them one of the best records across the division. They are the side with the second-best defensive record in the Championship, with their aggressive pressing style making them a tough team to breakthrough. Leeds come into this game with a clean sheet in 50% of their home games so far. Juve, who have won the past eight titles, are four points clear of Lazio, who visit Atalanta on Wednesday. Ronaldo gave Juve the lead with a penalty after Matthijs de Ligt was fouled by Stefano Denswil. Paulo Dybala curled home an excellent second from Federico Bernardeschi's backheel but Juve ended with 10 men following Danilo's red card. Maurizio Sarri's side were in control in the second half and could have scored more with Bernardeschi hitting the post and Ronaldo having a goal ruled out for offside. German sides Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, have also agreed to take pay cuts. In a statement, Barca skipper Messi said: "Before going any further, we want to make it clear that we were always willing to reduce our salaries because we understand perfectly that we are in an exceptional situation. We, as players, are always here to help the the club when they ask. It does not cease to surprise us that from within the club there were those who tried to put us under the magnifying glass and tried to add pressure to do something that we always knew we would do. this game is going to be very interesting cause these two teams are so inconsistent, they have 2 wins on last 6 games and it is hard to tell which team is favorite for the win, but I think forest green is closer to victory, they are playing better on the road this season then at home and good thing before this game for them is that Mansfield is also playing better on the road then at home so I think double chance on visitors is top bet for this one but I decided to go with dnb and I recommend it to anyone Guardiola's preference for keeping his team close to full strength should see League Two mid-table side Port Vale come up against a City eleven with plenty of star quality this weekend, and that should ensure that the Citizens cruise through the contest and into the fourth round of the FA Cup. Another glorious opportunity for the Colombian striker! Morelos was played in behind, he spun, he was just about onside, but he lashes his shot inches wide of the far post! KEY STATS Celtic have now won 10 domestic trophies in succession (three Scottish Premiership titles, three Scottish Cups and four Scottish League Cups). Federation members approved expanding the competition's format from two teams to four, switching the date from August to January and transplanting it abroad. A three-year deal to hold the tournament in Saudi Arabia was announced last November which Spanish media say is worth around €40 million annually, angering human rights groups and the four teams' traditional supporter base. Auxerre is a slight favorite on the paper in this duel in front of domestic fans against Niort, but they will need to prove their quality on the pitch not just on the paper. Visitors are struggling against relegation, and after a victory in last round against Valenciennes, with a winning goal in last minute of the match, from their best scorer Sissoko, no doubt, their confidence is on the higher level. In this duel, Auxerre will be without suspended defensive midfielder Toure, and they are not a effective squad, by my opinion, they will have a lot of problems in this duel, with a bit of luck, and Sissoko in attack, Niort is able to win in this duel. Falkenberg is going to face Hacken. The hosts of this clash are huge underdogs here but it will be the first leg of the new season in Sweden and everything is possible. The hosts were good at home in the previous season and I think that at this time they got even more chances to win against a team like Hacken. The visitors are obviously better team but no one knows how will they play in this match. I see a chance for this value pick for Falkenberg and the hosts can make a big surprise today. I pick Falkenberg to win this match That was a colossal, monumental opportunity - the kind that you can always rely on Morata to ruin. Aaaargggh! Mane picks his way through and past a challenge down the left side of the box and the ball breaks to Firmino, who pokes for Salah! He's in front of goal, 15 yards out, and we've seen this so many times before! But this is Atleti, and Felipe somehow detatches head and shoulders to get his brow in the road, sending the ball behind for a corner which comes to nowt. Last season Volna had not played well and had an average season - as a result, the team finished only the 12th in the table of the 1.Division, having managed only 3 points more than Smorgon. Volna also did not disdain productive football - an average of 2.8 goals was scored per match. Volna tied with a 0-0 score against Slonim and they will aim for a win. It seems to me that in this match both teams has the similar possibility to snatch the victory because Smorgon’s defense cannot flaunt much. It seems to me that it is worth betting that this match will end in draw. Both teams are some of the outsiders of the 1.Division. Betting on the draw is the wisest option to me. It actually shows how well we’ve done to be where we are. Against that level of opponent it was a good lesson for us. No complaints about the result from me. We were a little more like ourselves in the second half but it showed there’s a long way to go for this group of young players. When we did have the ball we showed we could hurt them. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Ilkay Durmus (St. Mirren) left footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is just a bit too high. Posted at 68' Foul by Sam Foley (St. Mirren). Posted at 68' Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 68' Ryan Flynn (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Liverpool are away in Qatar and you can bet they would just love this match to end in a draw. The home side are 14 points behind Liverpool going into this game and can't afford to drop many more points. They continue to be scoring plenty of goals but it's their ability at the back that is the problem. We tried to extend his contract for a very long time," Wenger told Bein Sports, "He was always a very talented boy who lacked confidence in some stages, but we always thought we had a player who could achieve a lot. Wenger may debate Gnabry's road to Bayern, but the forward's career at the Bundesliga champions - via a loan spell at Hoffenheim - has made him an important player for the German national team.